Friday, October 07, 2005

'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1586978,00.html

Mr Bush revealed the extent of his religious fervour when he met a Palestinian delegation during the Israeli-Palestinian summit at the Egpytian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, four months after the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Whoo hoo! the bush is gone. somewhere in the ozone. the boy really needs some professional help. Unfortunately for us, his veep, the cheney ain't any closer to reality. Reading bush's speech from the other day, it's obvious he's drifting somewhere between today and fantasy land. Which would be ok if he wasn't president.


No comments: