Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Taking a Breather

there's too much shit going on right now that I can't seem to grasp all of it, and make some sense of it. Each seems to be a piece of a puzzle piece:

the Downing Street memos, and the media's reaction
the Iraq war
the Afghanistan war
the threat of new war with Iran
the recent public humiliation of frist by the president bush
the bolton nomination
the continued craveness of the democrats
the open and notorious corruption of the republicans
the evil hearts of the right-wing 'christians'
the looting of the US Treasury by the rich and powerful
the destruction of the safety nets for the working classes
the list goes on.

I'm going to spend some time reading Mario Milosevic's Conditional Reality, and get myself re-centered.

And then, I'm going out 'shop-dropping'.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Thanks for reminding me--I haven't shop dropped in a while.I'll begin again today.